Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Prolly the only reason a man would want to move to NYC

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Prolly the only reason a man would want to move to NYC

    AP

    Updated: 3:30 p.m. ET June 18, 2007

    NEW YORK - A New York artist arrested by police when she went on a topless stroll two years ago has accepted a $29,000 settlement from the city, her lawyer says.

    Jill Coccaro, 27, was charged briefly with indecent exposure despite a 1992 state appeals court ruling that concluded women had the right to be topless if men were allowed to take off their shirts.

    Coccaro, who now goes by the name Phoenix Feeley, bared her breasts on Aug. 4, 2005.

    Feeley remained in custody for 12 hours before she was told prosecutors were not going to pursue charges.

    Her attorney, Jeffrey Rothman, told the Daily News for its Sunday editions that his client won the civil rights settlement from the city, which did not admit or deny wrongdoing.

    "We hope the police learn a lesson and respect the rights of women to go topless," Rothman said.

    Feeley told the New York Post for its Sunday editions that she was not treated well after her arrest. She claimed in an October lawsuit that a police officer yanked her out of a patrol car by her hair and police took her to a hospital for a psychiatric evaluation.

    She told the newspaper she had gone bare-breasted after running the 2004 New York marathon without police bothering her.

    "I've always just felt that was something natural," Feeley said of going topless. "I've kind of always done it out of practicality."

    The city settled on June 4.

    "I felt like I deserved it," Feeley said.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  2. #2
    Inactive Member gchsajs's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 7th, 2006
    Posts
    1,118
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Prolly the only reason a man would want to move to NYC

    I can't belive you supported the ideal that I should grow up on this forum once...Now im like wow, thank god, I have morals and understand what i say when i say it. And not just say random souther moral sayings like "GROW UP" when im getting flamed to hard
    [url="http://avatars.jurko.net"][img]http://avatars.jurko.net/uploads/avatar_17434.gif[/img][/url]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member CoeburnCane's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,931
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Prolly the only reason a man would want to move to NYC

    Stop it War Drum. He started on you in the other thread--granted. No need in you following him to another thread to continue a senseless argument.
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member gchsajs's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 7th, 2006
    Posts
    1,118
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Prolly the only reason a man would want to move to NYC

    Its over my head why he brought it up again. I just try to get the point across.
    [url="http://avatars.jurko.net"][img]http://avatars.jurko.net/uploads/avatar_17434.gif[/img][/url]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member CoeburnCane's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,931
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Prolly the only reason a man would want to move to NYC

    It's best just to leave it alone. Leave the past in the past and attempt to get along--I'm asking you and him both, it's not one-sided.
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member gchsajs's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 7th, 2006
    Posts
    1,118
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Prolly the only reason a man would want to move to NYC

    Allright I left it alone until he jumped me, I was just on here during WoW matiance and saw that and was like o hell no
    [url="http://avatars.jurko.net"][img]http://avatars.jurko.net/uploads/avatar_17434.gif[/img][/url]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Prolly the only reason a man would want to move to NYC

    I challenge you to find a thread where I started anything with this prick...I have responded to his ignorance in every post that I have made derogatory towards him...but I haven't "started" anything...
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  8. #8
    Inactive Member CoeburnCane's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,931
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Prolly the only reason a man would want to move to NYC

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sup-rbeast</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I challenge you to find a thread where I started anything with this prick...I have responded to his ignorance in every post that I have made derogatory towards him...but I haven't "started" anything...</div></div>

    Check your PM bro. Once again, let's just leave it be and if either one of you has a problem with the other, keep it in PM's, or try to avoid posting in a thread where the other does, or at least directly replying to the other person.

    That might help.
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •